Agri-Business Management BSc Honours
- Tution Fees : 18,600
- University : Newcastle University
- Course Duration : 3 Years
- Academic Course Level : Under Graduate
- Location : Newcastle
- Scholarship : Contact for Scholarship
- General Entry Requirement
- General English Requirement
- Course Specification
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
UNDER GRADUATE REQUIREMENTS
75% average in Standard XII as comparable to ABB at A level.
This can be awarded by:
· Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
· Council for the Indian School Certificate (CISCE)
· National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
· Various state boards
· Autonomous schools
Actual grades required will vary depending on exam board.
Please check course specific entry requirements as they do vary across courses, with ABB typically the minimum required.
POST GRADUATE REQUIREMENTS
58% to 55% required according to different courses
· Bachelor Degree
· Bachelor Pass or General degree in Arts, Science or Commerce
· Bachelor Special or Honours degree
· Bachelor degree in professional subjects
Admissions criteria may vary depending on the course you're applying for. Please check specific entry requirements for postgraduate degrees
English Language Requirements
You need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University.
If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification.
In most cases you will need an overall score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. You will also need at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent in each of the four sub-skills:
· Most of our courses require and IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent or above, although for some courses the required score will be higher.
Typically we recognize a 75% average in Standard XII as comparable to ABB at A level.
Applicants whose first language is not English require a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.