(DBA) Doctor of Business Administration (with Placement)
- Tution Fees : 39,950
- University : University of Stirling
- Course Duration : 3 Year
- Academic Course Level : Post Graduate
- Location : Stirling
- Scholarship : Contact for Scholarship
- General Entry Requirement
- General English Requirement
- Course Specification
- Reviews (0)
- Ask A Question (0)
The University welcomes applications from students holding at least 75% in Year 12 examinations.
The University welcomes applications from students holding a minimum of 55% in their Bachelor/ Special (Honours) degree. Please note that consideration will be given to marking schemes of individual Indian universities.
English Language Requirements
· The University of Stirling welcomes applications from all countries and will consider them on an individual basis.
· Students need to demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency if English is not their first language.
Undergraduate applicants are required to achieve a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
· For postgraduate study requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 (6.0 in all bands), although some disciplines require a higher level of English language competency.
· If students don't meet entry requirements the university offers academic preparation courses to help, in partnership with INTO.
We welcome applications from applicants graduating with 50% from Tier 1 College/ University (namely the University of Mumbai, University of Calcutta, University of Delhi) or graduating with 55% from a Tier 2 College/University.
IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 minimum in each sub-skill
Pearson Test of English (Academic) 60 overall with 56 in each sub-skill
IBT TOEFL 80 overall with 18 in reading, 23 in writing, 19 in listening and 21 in speaking
Submission of IELTS and other recognized English language tests may be waived on a case by case basis if the medium of instruction at undergraduate studies was in English within the last five years. We require an official letter from your University or College.