BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance for International Business (2 year top-up)
- Tution Fees : 13,650
- University : Sheffield Hallam University
- Course Duration : 2
- Academic Course Level : Under Graduate
- Location : Sheffield
- Scholarship : Contact For Scholarship
Courses require different levels of qualifications for entry and the details provided below are for guidance only.
Applicants with the following qualifications from will be considered for entry on to undergraduate programmes
- Standard XII with an average score of 65 per cent
- A levels
- International Baccalaureate
- HND qualifications will be considered for entry to the second or third year of a relevant undergraduate degree
Applicants who have completed the first year of an undergraduate degree at an Indian university may be considered for direct entry to Sheffield Hallam University undergraduate programmes.
Pre-masters programme (Graduate Diploma)
The following qualification will be considered for entry on to pre-masters programmes.
- Students holding a degree in a subject considered unsuitable for direct entry to a masters programme - 'conversion' students.
Postgraduate taught programmes (masters)
The following qualifications will be considered for entry on to postgraduate taught programmes:
- three year Bachelor Degree with a minimum score of between 55 to 60 per cent or above (from a reputable university)
- four year Bachelor Degree with a minimum score of 55 per cent or above (from a reputable university)
- Successful completion of a recognised pre-masters course
MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
Applicants will be required to have a minimum score of 55% from a relevant three year degree and should have completed at least two years of post-qualification full-time work experience in a supervisory role.
Applicants will require IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent.
Postgraduate research programmes
The following qualifications will be considered for entry on to postgraduate research programmes (MPhil/PhD)
- Masters degree from a recognised University
All applicants are required to gain an internationally recognised English language qualification before entering an undergraduate or postgraduate programme, such as IELTS or TOEFL. As a guideline the minimum IELTS requirement is IELTS 5.5 for pre-masters programmes and IELTS 6.0 for other academic programmes.
Please note that some courses may have higher English language requirements.
Indian students who have reached a minimum of 70 per cent in English at Standard XII will be considered as equivalent to IELTS 6.0 for a number of post graduate programmes.
Academic Requirement -:
Standard XII with an average score of 65 per cent
HND qualifications will be considered for entry to the second or third year of a relevant undergraduate degree
IELTS 6 with no less than 5.5 or class 12 English with 70% or above
You can take an optional placement in year 2.
Academic And Professional Development 1 10
Academic And Professional Development 2 10
Financial Management For Business 20
Risk Management 20
Strategic Planning (Shaping The Future) 20
Placement Year -
Corporate Reporting And Analysis 20
Financial Markets 20
Financial Strategy 20
Performance Management And Analysis 20